суббота, 11 октября 2008 г.

brian snyder photography




I had such a long day yesterday, Iapos;m so exhausted today following 4 hours sleep. Went to sleep at approx 4.30 and woke up at 8am Thatapos;s just unfair.
Iapos;m having a duvet day today, though I need to do some work regarding criminal behaviour and deportation. Fun.

I went out last night, following the longest day ever - went to uni at 9 and got back to the apartment at 7.30 Looong. Then people came round at about 10 and we had some drinks and all gathered around my itunes and my music got thoroughly dissed.

Then we went to revolution (had to pay TWO WHOLE POUNDS to get in) and met up with some more college people and I lost a hairgrip in the bathrooms so me and maria were looking for it on the floor for ages Then we all wandered up to RBs, which is a pretty vile club and we did some drinking and dancing. Very strange evening. Part way through Greg James was doing a DJ set which noone had any idea about. Very strange. But I decided he was cute so we went to dance infront of the DJ booth and he kept smiling at me and I tried to talk to him but he couldnapos;t hear me. It was all very sad. And what is more sad is that heapos;s not actually cute, but the men in RBs were that bad that he looked attractive hah. Went home at about 3.45. Sat in front of the tv for a while eating bread and drinking water, then went to bed and woke up at EIGHT FIFTEEN IN THE MORNING. So unfair. It was really bad because it was one of those times where you know you need to sleep but your body just wonapos;t let you.

So here I am now, having watched several episodes of Privileged and now about to attempt some work on deportation. Fun fun fun.

xx
brian snyder photography, brian snyder reuters, brian socha.



Комментариев нет: